My before and during pictures.. struggling and stuck

Josie1

ive lost about two stone, and have been stuck for the past two or so weeks not loosing any weight, but fluctuating. Last time I lost weight I shed it all and was was down to 9st very quickly so it's much harder this time. I hate to say age may be a factor

I'm still 11.8 at the minute but working hard to become lean again.

The before and after pictures aren't the best as I didn't take a proper "before" picture and didn't let myself be photographed much

Girl you look great. I don't think your problem is weight now, we're talking muscle. If you want to lose the additional weight"" I say increase your workout routine.

Hope I don't get kicked off for this but, look at this chicks videos. Fantastic and a lot you can do at home if you want

[Link Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Girl you look great. I don't think your problem is weight now, we're talking muscle. If you want to lose the additional weight"" I say increase your workout routine.

Hope I don't get kicked off for this but, look at this chicks videos. Fantastic and a lot you can do at home if you want

[Link Removed]

Thanks :) I can't see the link though I think it got removed I will search online.

I'm still 11st 5lbs which to me is still heavy considering four years ago before I let slip I was 9st. Everything has stayed the same since that picture apart from my boobs have got smaller so it's been a loose-loose

My problem also I have a lot of loose skin from having two babies very quick, so my tummy will never be toned how I want but I'm going to work hard and decided to start going to the gym again as now I am getting back on track with eating properly. My aim has never to be skinny I want to be strong. I just thought if I lost the excess quickly I could go back to eating a more balanced diet and get toned. Now instead I'm going to attempt all three at the same time which is more sensible as I think I lost muscle during the weeks of fasting.

Thanks a lot for your reply

Sorry, my link got removed lol.

Her name is Kaisa Keranen, I am sure you can find her online somewhere.

I am two babies in as well! Know where you are coming from, plus I have so much extra weight, I just worry about the extra skin.

That is why I am trying to lose my weight slowly, as all the research I have done looks like the skin is likely to look more "normal" if you lose it slowly? At least this is what I can tell myself as to why I am losing it slowly LOL

-Nikki

Sorry, my link got removed lol.

Her name is Kaisa Keranen, I am sure you can find her online somewhere.

I am two babies in as well! Know where you are coming from, plus I have so much extra weight, I just worry about the extra skin.

That is why I am trying to lose my weight slowly, as all the research I have done looks like the skin is likely to look more "normal" if you lose it slowly? At least this is what I can tell myself as to why I am losing it slowly LOL

-Nikki

I would advise to loose slowly. My damage is done now I can't possibly make it worse so I don't bother with the time frame lol.I thinks mines so bad because of the pregnancies and then yo-yo dieting, dropping three stone and putting it back on so quick and so many times over the years.

It's so much harder after babies isn't it? The worst is making their toast and peanut butter in the mornings and not being able to have any

Ask a personal trainer to use calipers and measure your percentage body fat.
You can also get body fat meters but I think that these are not always accurate.

Those photos certainly look very good - so you could be making a mistake when you think that you have as much weight to lose.

Weight and BMI is not a perfect estimation of whether a person is at a healthy weight.

Ask a personal trainer to use calipers and measure your percentage body fat.
You can also get body fat meters but I think that these are not always accurate.

Those photos certainly look very good - so you could be making a mistake when you think that you have as much weight to lose.

Weight and BMI is not a perfect estimation of whether a person is at a healthy weight.

Thanks a lot. I wonder if my goal is too unrealistic given that I'm four years older than last time I weighed 9 stone. I'm going to work on toning up and not focus on weight so much

My nephew used to be a professional rugby league player and there really wasn't an ounce of fat on him - but his BMI put him in the "overweight" range. I used to have a keep fit teacher that was theoretically "overweight" if you believe BMI too...

Go by percent body fat - that will tell you whether you have fat to lose...

My nephew used to be a professional rugby league player and there really wasn't an ounce of fat on him - but his BMI put him in the "overweight" range. I used to have a keep fit teacher that was theoretically "overweight" if you believe BMI too...

I felt like I wasn't putting muscle on, but those push ups are clearly doing something and now I'm feeling slightly manly lol

My son was classed as over weight (the picture is my son at five, the day I got the letter saying he's classed as dangerously over weight. It's ridiculous, he's the most ripped kids I've ever seen and all the skinny kids who live on sweets and chicken nuggets were told they are healthy. So I definitely know about that!

You look amazing! If you're stuck then mabye you should look over your daily calorie intake and exercise plan. Just stay focused and keep going. Thank you for sharing your story!

Those push-ups have helped - and your son looks great...

Back