Must Read Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re

Thanx buddy for this relevant info nice article.. I'll keep these things in my mind..

"You are born with a certain body type, and no matter how much or what kind of exercise you do, your muscles will develop into their natural length and shape," he says.

Is this definitely the case? I have friends who do a hell of a lot of a yoga and their physiques seem very different to my colleagues who only go jogging, or play tennis, even though I don't there is much difference in height, or indeed weight ...

For myself, I try and do all these activities, at least once a month, so I can hope for a balanced figure. We'll see ...

Have worked hard this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is also just as important to spend the time warming down just as you warm up before exercise.

After working out your muscles contract when being used (especially the legs) so it is very important to cool down especially if you have been working out hard or for any great deal of time.

As an example if you have went for a half hour run you should walk for a brisk 5 minutes to cool down, stretching is also so very important, as stated above your muscles contract so you should stretch them out after a vigorous workout. Most people do not like stretching, you can do this while in the shower after your working out.

Many people get injured because they do not warm down, and you will also recognize the flowing day you will feel physically better and can go again, so less resting before next workout.

Mark Leroy, Saltcoats, CA

A little disappointed. So much good feedback yet I can't see anything.

Did this post get deleted? If so why?

A little disappointed. So much good feedback yet I can't see anything.

Did this post get deleted? If so why?

There have been various changes in platform for the forum over the years and a number of cases of links being broken and attachments lost etc. I suspect that it is such a case.

The attachment / link would certainly not be deleted on purpose since it was posted by the admin of the forum.
I doubt that he will remember what it was - since it is a very old post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back