.:*:.Motivation Diary.:*:.

llcylinderll

:) This is my first time having an online diary or anything like that. I always wrote everything down but it seemed everytime I had to write down a number or a quick note, it would be written on there. So in hopes to become more organized I decided to post here. I have read a lot of these diarys and it definately gave me motivation. It is approximately 5:22 AM and I just got done jogging 1 and a half miles, which I never used to be able to do. I have been on a diet for 2 months and have hit and been at my plateau for about a week and half. That is another reason for this. Anyways I will post later about my food consumption, and my exercise. Hope to here from someone soon! And good luck to everyone else on this boat. By the way I am 5'8 1/2" and flucuating between 200-198 pounds, I have already lost 20 pounds. I started off on a low carb and low calorie diet but it was way too hard, I actually ended up in the hospital because I didn't take any vitamins, etc. Now I am on a 1200 calorie a day diet. I am overall having the same results, just thought that might help!!:)

Last edited:
Welcome! This is a wonderful, supportive forum. I owe so much of my success to the support from the fellow dieters and from writing in my diary everyday.
Good luck and I look forward to reading your posts!
Totallyscrappy

This diary will be the best thing to happen to your diet. Make sure you update everyday! I'm also doing the 1200 a day with exercise (I'm trying to exercise 5 days a week.) I think you'll find a lot of support and motivation on this forum. I know I have! Welcome!

I didn't post!!!! :( What a way to start off. Anyways, I am so excited that people are already posting, it is so awesome. I will try to put this in on towards the top of my list. I am happy to say I have overcome my plateau and lost 1.5 pounds since I first posted. That sent a wave of insurance my way. I don't have what I ate the first day but here is my diary for yesterday:

6:45 am- 1 egg, 3 pieces of bacon, 1 piece of toast w/ butter (245 calories)
9:60 am- 1 100 calorie pack (100 calories)
1:00 pm- Sandwich and fat-free chips (250 calories)
6:40 pm- 2 pieces of toast w/ butter (150 calories)

I ran a mile and half again, then I walked 2 miles after my dinner. That is more exercise than I usually do which I think I owe the weight loss to. But I think I dove in too quick. My legs aren't too happy with me. Anyways thanks for the support!!! I hope to post again tonight.

I know what you mean about the sore legs, I got them yesterday but not from running, more from trying to walk really fast because I had to do so many things in so little time lol.
Good luck with your weightloss, sounds like you are doing great so far...

Wow what a wonderful start to your diary that’s a terrific loss you must be so proud of your self.

Back