Moderator job info to make a few things clear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redneckwoman66

While I was gone the weekend it was brought to my attention a lot of things being said and done so I want to clear up a few facts a lot dont obviously know!

1) we can not ban someone for personal differences We have to have Seans ok and most of the time he is the one who does it!

2) any changes you make to your account such as email or password affect your account because Sean or the admin has to do it!

3) we have to have reasons for any deletion of a post or thread!

4) there is a lot that goes with moderating such as stress as well as other things time from family etc and we have to basically be like customer service reps and take the bad with the good!

5) we do not and try not to side with any matters and basically we are in here for supporting and getting back just like each of you.

6) if you have problems with us then let us know basically I am strait up and will say what is right and if I am wrong I will say it also.

hope this clears up a lot but any questions just post here I will be happy to answer or one of the other mods will one!

Hello tina thanks for posting that!
I don't know what the heck is going on I haven't been
on here much myself over the weekend just updating my diary
and reading a couple but I was unhappy to read the email I
read Saturday morning.I wasn't on here the night before so I
assumed something may have happend in chat room,I dunno
what to make oit of it?
But I am thinking now it is 1 big misunderstanding? Tammy:)

I know tammy I wouldnt worry about it basically it is drama and a mess I know is brewing so basically your a bystander drug into it!

Lol waves WHITE flag and say's"I come in piece I like everyone
unless they are hurtfull and mean to me and or my firends!
Tammy:D :) :D :)

I think a little misunderstanding along w/ some drama thrown in for good measure is what happend.

But Tina's right, the ONLY people we can ban are spammers.

I totally agree with antispammers! I don't care much for
them either and I have bickered with a couple that has
passed by.I Have been suckered into to many diet pill
magic pills ect that I just would much rather flip them the
bird when I see 1 trying to promote the "CRAP"!:D

So...how many guy moderators are there???

:Stirs the pot:

Ok, Fine, guys are too irresponsible to be mods.

I know how hard it is to be a moderator, I was a moderator for a big forum once and it's really hard dealing with every little thing behind the scenes. Thanks for all the hard work. I may not be happy about some changes, but I respect them.

BTW, I don't even know anything that went on either, I just know about the recent signature change, which is a shame, but its not really a BIG deal.

See! This is why I can't leave y'all, I'm gone for a few days and this is what I come back to. tsk, tsk, tsk I hope all is well now...or on its way to being so.

*wondering what happened* 'I hate being in the dark...........where is the light switch????
I am just happy to have a supportive place to come to........what ever Sean decides is cool with me;) .................I can only imagine the sh*t ya gotta deal with........whinners!!!!:rolleyes: STAR

i KNOW THERE ARE CHANGES BUT HONESTLY CHANGES AT THE FIRST OF NEXT YEAR ARE GOING TO BE ONES YOU WILL LOVE THE SURPRISES WILL MAKE IT WORTH IT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LOVE CHALLENGES! ANYWAYS I AM GETTING READY TO END THE DRAMA DEAL TODAY!

Hello Tina
I hope all this ricomaro is cleared up. I'm Taneisha by the way, is there any way that you can get to be a Moderator Tina ?

I must live in my own little world i reckon, i have no idea half the stuff that goes on here lol.
I just live in my happy little world with my hands over my ears most of the time :D:D

redneckw keeps our backs covered eh ! :D

basically to be a mod you have to have quite a few posts and then sean decides he has3 and dont need any more at the moment! I will keep your backs I believe this place is for fun and support not highschool drama lol just my opinion lmao!

i KNOW THERE ARE CHANGES BUT HONESTLY CHANGES AT THE FIRST OF NEXT YEAR ARE GOING TO BE ONES YOU WILL LOVE THE SURPRISES WILL MAKE IT WORTH IT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LOVE CHALLENGES! ANYWAYS I AM GETTING READY TO END THE DRAMA DEAL TODAY!

Dang it, I ALWAYS miss EVERYTHING!! ...or did I? Did you do it yet???? What'd you do???:p

Ya'll are so funny! I do understand how drama makes for good conversation---I'm a self professed eavesdropper, and it's deplorable how much I still do it but hey, it's fun. Anyway, it seems like everyone missed the drama *dang it* and are now left to wonder and speculate--which is still fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back