Mixing Creatine

Well, me and my friend were thinking about buying some creatine, but we dont really know what to get, so if i ordered some, and he ordered some, would we be able to mix them?

if you both get pure creatine with nothing else added if would be the same thing

Like if i was to buy some creatine, and then he bought a different kind....cause we dont know what will work best for us...thinking EAS's XT(for me)...but not really sure at all

well these mixtures have transports which carry the creatine to your muscles so if you were to add creatine to the mix then you would make the balance uneven and not get the full result from that mix you should have gotten. Also look at the ingredients, i read that it has 39g of sugars. I chose metacel because it has 5g of sugar and 5g of carbs, but i workout at night and don't really want to take that much sugar and carbs at night.

well for that mix and regular creatine sugar acts as the transport to carry the creatine to the muscle. you could mix creatine with orange juice which has 22g of sugar per serving, if you were gonna spend that much on the eas i would recommend the metacel, 5g of carbs and sugar, plus you only take 13g of the powder instead of 60 or more with othr mixtures.

what type of creatine would you recommend, i was thinking about having a serum for alittle bit, and a powder...but I have no clue on what is good or bad.

i have heard that the serum isnt good. stick with powder, i had great results with metacel but plan not to do creatine again just because its an extra expense which i dont need right now.
as i posted above
well these mixtures have transports which carry the creatine to your muscles so if you were to add creatine to the mix then you would make the balance uneven and not get the full result from that mix you should have gotten. Also look at the ingredients, i read that it has 39g of sugars. I chose metacel because it has 5g of sugar and 5g of carbs, but i workout at night and don't really want to take that much sugar and carbs at night.
i didnt want too much sugar and carbs because i work out at night then go to sleep within an hour.

heard anything about Creatine Ester...its something like that, but i dont know a whole lot about anything, and would ordering creatine over the internet be a problem?

I just started using optimun nutritions creatine powder. This is one that says creapure on the container. The price isn't to bad either, I got 600 grams(120 servings) for about $20.00.

If you need any protein powder, the ON 100% whey is good stuff.

Your local GNC should stock both.

yes, if it says creapure on the label, its all good.

Back