Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... this is old.

There's really no one here from Minnesota??

Will someone move to Minnesota? hahaha

I can't be the only one...
I would love to talk to some Minnesotans. :D

Im from Minnesota as well :) But I go to school in Wisconsin, so only live in Minnesota right now about 4-5 months out of the year.

Me too, about that. More west though, in Chaska.

Can't wait for Spring to really hit us... although 60 tomorrow I can handle. :D If it's not too windy I'm going for the first bike ride (of a bagillion) for the year! I'm excited.

Anoka here...

I'm brand new and just north of Anoka. Nice to have the options of SNAP AND walking/biking outside.

I am in Duluth MN. I wish I could find someone in Duluth wanting to pair up for exercise, even once a week or once a month to go play raquetball or tennis at a local indoor raquet club (I might even pay for the guest passes, worth it to me to have an exercise partner) as part of an overall exercise strategy.

I'm in Shakopee!

Has anyone tried meetup.com? It's a website where people can get together based on activities they have in common. I'm looking forward to trying it although I haven't yet. Just curious if anyone else from MN has heard about it.

I think this is a pretty old thread, but I am in Hopkins. Looks like there may be a few of us on here in and from MN.

And I checked meetup.com and it looks promising. I am going to see if I can meet up with others in the area for some activities. Though, I am a big guy and not quite ready for things like running around the lake or biking to Stillwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back