Melissa Peterman

Pinch

Melissa Peterman, from the tv show, "Reba" has lost a lot of weight. She first appeared with her weight loss two Sundays ago on the CW.

She's very tall. Very thing now too..like..as thin as Reba. I think it looks un-natural because she' so tall. I actually think she looked better phyiscally with weight on her.

Though she did fabulously =) . Congrats to her =o.

:)

I wish I had pictures to show you .

oh my gosh I know! She looks amazing.. I also think she looked better just with like another 15 lbs on her or so! But she still looks fab! I wonder how she did it.. I was trying to find out how! :p

oh my gosh I know! She looks amazing.. I also think she looked better just with like another 15 lbs on her or so! But she still looks fab! I wonder how she did it.. I was trying to find out how! :p

Well, I think she had a baby october 2005, so she probably used that as an exscuse to get rid of some weights. But I too wonder about her methods!

i hope i post where i should?

If you go to Youtube.com there is an interview of her by megan mullaly(sp) on the megaon mullaly show. She said she ran and walked, got a trainer and ate right.....
:)

She does look better thinner. I'm tall too and people don't usually think tall people can look big. I wonder how much she weighs.

AShe did look a little to thin to me because of her hight but im glad she was able to do it BUT will she keep it off :-/ I sure hope so :-D

Back