Meet the Admin Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday, January 28/2008, is your chance to come and meet the admins on the forum. We will be conducting a chat session from 11am until noon Pacific time, and 7-8pm UK time in the lounge.

Here is your chance to ask any questions about the forum, and discuss any additions that you would like to be seen over the next few months on the WL forum. We will also be discussing our new Body Transformation Contest that will be starting in the next 2 weeks.

Sean Glendinning (AllCndBoy), the president of fitness.com will be in the chat, as well as administrator Jaclyn Cousins (nikegirl24) will also be there to chat, and answer any questions about the forum.

We invite all members to this chat, and would love to meet and talk about how the forum has contributed to your weightloss goals, and also the support that you have gained here.

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks Nikegirl, looking forward to it :)

Reminder!

Just reminding everyone about the admin chat tonight! Myself (Jaclyn) and Sean will both be there. Looking forward to chatting with all of you and discussing future plans for the forum. Also, talking about the upcoming contest we are running!

See you then!

11:00Am Pacific Time
7:00Pm UK Time

So, a fairly successful chat last night! Thanks to all who came in to check it out and chat with myself and Sean.

I think we will be conducting more of these chats, probably with more specific topics in mind - as it is a great way to meet people, or communicate quickly instead of always going through the posts!

Anyways, thanks again to everyone who came! Hope to meet more members soon!

Jaclyn Cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back