Sport Meal plan critique?

Sport Fitness
This should be roughly my maintenance level. Want to start here and then go up from there to put on some lean muscle with minimal fat gain. Please let me know what you think. Total calories are about 2235 with roughly 40:30:30 macros.View attachment 6288

Attachments

• mealplan.jpg
    mealplan.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 3,811
If you eat mini meals throughout the day you won't be hungry. Actually, I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner but I eat healthy snacks in between those means such as fruit, tea, shake. This keeps you from being hungry and it also keeps your metabolism burning fat.

Interesting, I read recently that the best way to boost your metabolism is to fast in the morning and not eat breakfast because it allows your body to burn through stored glycogen and then get to the fat.

By the way the diet looks pretty good herbally.

My only criticism would be breakfast, it sounds like a processed cereal with a shot of weak milk. Both are digestive and energetic nightmares for me. Oats or a nice smoothie would be a good substitute. That said, you've timed it well; putting your "cheat" meal at the start of your day gives you plenty of time to negate it's bad effects.

Back