me "before"

yep, this is it. i'd like some female input please :) lol
yes... flexing... ughh, anyways, i only started working out 3 days ago, and my abs would be the only area i care much about... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 100_0556.jpg
    100_0556.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 147
another pic

just as it states...
another pic of my FAT abs. lol

Attachments

• 100_0558.jpg
    100_0558.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 146
Do you have a sound diet/training plan in place?

Or do you just want us to confirm that you do not have abs?

:)

hahaha...
its a photo gallery.
i wasn't asking you to confirm it.
no, i don't have a sound diet in place... but i haven't been eating a ton of calories (almost none in fat when i can avoid it), and i ran three miles today! (along with all the other activities i do, such as WORK!)
don't poke fun! lol just cuz im [fat].
in fact, i don't think im fat... just a little layer on my abs. i think im more of 155lbs by now... i haven't weighed myself in a long time though (no scale at home)
if you'd like proof that i'm not fat :

Last edited:
fade2green514 said:
yep, this is it. i'd like some female input please :) :
Not a bad beginning. Personally, I think that while nice abs are important, females also appreciate a nice pair of biceps.
Good luck in your quest for a six pack.

yeah its a great base to start with, though i must say don't neglect training the rest of your body. I know abs are where its at in glamor and desire in fitness to most people but a clean diet and well trained whole body is the real sexy to me.

Whilst I'm no girl, I have to agree - its the whole package. At least, thats what I am striving for. Also, if you train all over, it'll help your abs appear (this is what they tell me, I still can't quite see mine ;) )

Girls can't see your abs or biceps with a shirt on (leave the MEDIUM AE shirts at home lol).. Go for broad shoulders and a big back and chest, they'll flock haha :D

Large shirts, in my experience, suck at shrinking. It's like they were designed more for girth than length, which is what I prefer. Medium keeps the length after shrinking, while saving me from looking like I am wearing a tent. For the record, I'm totally not huge.

OK not sure what you are looking for here but here goes anyways...Clean diet is key to getting a great bod, its a whole deal that must be utilized together- clean diet, exercise, adequate rest etc.... Most girls I know and myself included agree the first thing we notice is chest and arms, unless looking from the rear view then its back, arms and ass. Abs kinda come after that and legs right along with them. It really is a whole package deal. Find your imbalances and hit them first, train smart and reevealuate your training every 4 to 6 weeks. tweek and change things up to continue making progress and use rest weeks to allow your bod time to repair, adapt and rest. There are a number of guys on this forum that can give you great advice if you have more specific questions. But don't go expecting to see huge changes without working your ass off. Good luck accompishing your goals and be sure to hit your core stability before you go all nuts trying to train your abs, a strong core first then esthetics second... Good luck:)

lol, Nobody:p i train partially to impress women:p but mostly cuz im a skinny bastard who wants to get strong.. and hey, when ur a skinny bastard u got good potential to be very cut:p

Back