low esteem

Hey, im prob going to regret posting this later on, but i just felt like talking about it, i have really low self esteem most of the time, sometimes i have ok self esteem and dont worry much but alot of the time i dont like me, nothing really in particular just me.
And i cant stop thinking i wish i looked like them or soemthing like that.

And i think whats really put me down is that a foot specilist told me i shouldnt go running again for a while because its screwed up my foot and my left leg. Seeing as though i cant run i feel fat and have to watch my diet very strictly and i just feel like im gainging weight.

yeah just felt like saying that.

Last edited:
Hey man, you're like 14 years old. You should be enjoying your younger days, not stressing out over calories and carbs, which is unnecessary. All the diet and exercise is there you help you, not to control you. I suggest talking to some people that are closer to you about it, but I also respect that you are talking about it to us.

If you're having issues with yourself, it's in your best interests to sit down and think about why you are feeling the way you're feeling. Write it out if you have to. If you can't come to grips with it and it gets really bad for a really long period of time, then I suggest you see someone about it.

We all get down on ourselves for one thing or another, it's natural, but don't let it rip you apart. Learn, adapt, carry on.

As such an early age, it is essential for you to not let your thoughts fly around yourself. Try not to think about your problems and pains as much, or you'll end up just making more of them. Think about the different questions the world gives to your mind. Make yourself enchanted by the magnificense of the universe. Learn different views. Experience. Go looking for your bliss.

lei is rite.. u shouldnt overdo it.. have fun you know?
when i ran 20 miles like 3 weeks ago. i developed a really big blister on the bottom of my foot.. i couldnt run.. so i switched to shadow boxing and hiting the heavy bag.. it was much better cardio then running :)
but yeah man u dont have to hate urself...
i recomend u talk to an elder.. not ur parents tho.. they might freak out.. someone u trust :)

Back