Low Carbo diet

JohnBeaming

Hey guys,
Somebody know something about that kind of diet? What necessary to eat? What proportions? Please, share your info. Thanks.

There are many different forms of low carb diets, and the mix of macro-nutrients will vary with the individual plan, the physical needs of the individual, the goals of the individual person. Medical conditions and allergies will also change the mix. Not all low carb plans operate on a ratio and instead work on limits for macros based on the needs of the body and the exercise normally done.

As an example my keto macro mix targeting building lean muscle will look different than somebody looking to loose fat and having a lower level of muscle than I do.

Yeah, I agree. Way too broad of a question to answer in a generic way. There is no hard and fast rule that I know of that works for everyone.
What do you want to achieve for yourself? What are your goals?

There are variations in low carb diets due to different dishes eaten in various countries

A low carb diet in Brazil will have some variation in Britain since Brazil's native foods are tropical based while Britain's have a temperate background though spiced with some foreign elements due to the fact they were once a global power

I would advise you go to online forums in yoiur native country and find out which food you can eat if you are on a low carb diet. There will be a large range of local dishes for you to savour.

Back