Looking for something to do somewhere in NE or central Ohio. (Ohioan, please read)

Monster2

Okay, guys and girls in Ohio. What about a meet and greet?
I have Dec. 23 to Jan. 3 off from work, and all my friends are either lame or married.
I thought it might be nice to put a real face to some of your names.
We can just meet in a restaurant in Akron, or some place central to whoever wants to do this.

Last edited:
Really? Is no one interested in meeting?
I noticed there's a lot of people from Ohio here.

Monster I totally did not see this post until just now, so I apologize. I'm down in Columbus so not super close to Akron. If you're ever down here though, definitely let me know.

Are you a runner? I've signed up for a couple of races around Ohio and would love to have someone run with me. If you're not, no biggie. :)

Are you a runner? I've signed up for a couple of races around Ohio and would love to have someone run with me. If you're not, no biggie. :)
Nah, I'm still too fat to consider running, but thanks.
At 285, my hips and knees would scream for a merciful death if I started running now.... LOL
Thanks for posting, though. If any more people are interested, who knows.. maybe we'll do a little hiking or whatever.

Last edited:
Aww. :( Poor knees.

I'd love to go hiking. We do easy hiking at Highbanks and some of the other metro parks around here. I've never been down to Hocking Hills though and I'd love to do it.

wow, ohians. cool. nice to see some natives. i'm just getting back into this weight loss thing. x...x priorities drifted for a while.

Hello. Monster. I just moved to Canton, Oh for work. And I'm new to the weight loss forum. If you still wanna meet, I all up for it. It would be awesome if we could.[THIS IS NOT YOUR SALE YARD - STOP POSTING YOUR CONTACT DETAILS] And I occasionally go to Columbus, so if bluebuckeye wants to meet that would be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
WLS Meet and Greet

There is a WLS Buckeye Meet and Greet April 30th, 2011 in Canton, Ohio. It will be at John Knox Church, 5155 Eastlake St. NW, North Canton, OH

So inspirational and fun meeting and chating with fellow WLS patients

:party:

There is a WLS Buckeye Meet and Greet April 30th, 2011 in Canton, Ohio. It will be at John Knox Church, 5155 Eastlake St. NW, North Canton, OH

So inspirational and fun meeting and chating with fellow WLS patients

:party:
What exactly is WLS?

WLS stands for "Weight Loss Surgery". I have had bariatric surgery..RNY.
How about you? And the eent was a huge success. I am a WLS leader or a support group here in Canton.

How about you? .
me? no surgery. I just eat too much sometimes.

Back