Last 5-10 Pounds club

dreamtobethin

I am currently 7-8 pounds away from my goal and would like to start this club for people in similar situations. It is getting tougher and tougher to loose as I inch towards my goal and motivation and support from people in the same situation will help.

Let me know who is in and we can share our thoughts and concerns and issues.

10 Pounds to Go

Hey, I have 10 pounds until I reach my goal, I would love to be "In"!

I'm about 11-12 lb from my goal, if that counts lol.

Its the hardest time tbh, i need to do more cardio but its foggy and cold outside.

Hi :) I have about 12 lbs to go before I reach my goal weight.. that's close enough to 10 right? lol. Dreamtobethin, we have approximately the same starting weight, goal weight, and current weightloss. How cool is that?! You're so right, it is getting tougher and tougher to lose. I was at a plateau for about 2.5 weeks and I think I may have just finally broken though. I was losing just by dieting but for the past few days I've been doing 30 minutes of cardio and 23 minutes of strength training a day. I think it has kick started my weight loss again. Everybody, Have you hit any plateau's through your weightloss journey? if Yes, then how long did they last?

2 months of annoying plateau-ige. It is highly, highly annoying. *steps back out of the thread*

Alrighty every one so it is just not me it does get harder to loose wt when u r so close to the finish line. My fear is that I should not start running back up and then again become farther from my finish line....so any ideas on how we should overcome it. I am varying my excercises and diet to see what affect that will have. It is seriously frustrating.

Dreamtobethin, we have approximately the same starting weight, goal weight, and current weightloss. How cool is that?!

That is real cool. When I saw your before and after that you had posted I wanted to post the same comments. Because I think we have transformed almost in the same way..I looked at your pictures and wanted to post my before and after too but am too disgusted to post my before (the truth is I used to always hide from the camera so really need to dig for befores)

I am happy your plateau broke through my issue is I have been doing 2 hrs of excercise everyday and eating right...may be I will try shifting my diet.

Any ideas on what challenge this club can do to keep us going? Suggestions are welcome.

Back