Last 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosiawind

hey everyone...well a little about me eh!!...ok well priior to having my last child i heavily weight trained for about 1 year..when i found out i was pregnant i got scared and quit cold turkey..boy the pain from that is incredible!!..i went from 135lbs to 200lbs during my pregnancy and am now after 7 months down to 145lbs...so here i am just started pilates a week ago and am hoping for a miracle..my abs are fine have no problem getting those back in shape but the hips thighs and butt has got to be one of the hardest...so if anyone has some advice or extra ideas to help this along faster that would be great...i am doing the pilates 2 times a day..thanks

Welcome to the forum.

Looks to me, like you are on the right track...you already lost a lot of weight and from what I hear, Pilates is a great way to get that lean healthy look. Are you doing any cardio as well? I'm not an exercise expert, but I'd say besides running for cardio that lunges and squats might help in that area...just not sure if you are happy with gaining muscle in that area or just want it to go away...

lmao..simply put yes i just want it to go away...haha..that has been a trouble area for me all my life and it is also genetics to have the big thighs..what i am thinking that i will do is keep with the pilates until it leans out and then work on the weights again...no i don't want to get bigger there..lol....tx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back