Jackie's workout and diet journal

hi there this is the the start of my journel on here, please leave my any feedback such as suggestions, advice and whatever. Thanks in advance

the 6th september

Diet

breakfast: banana, fruit bun n sunflower spread

snack 1: multifruit bar

lunch brown roll, lean ham, tomato, cucumber
plum
mars bar - i swear i dont have these often

snack 2: heathly bars i made with oats dried blueberries, wholemeal flour, oatmeal, bit of milk, 1 small egg, etc

dinner: nothing yet

Exercise workout i did when i got home from work:

20 press ups
100 crunches
10 lunges
10 mins jogging/running on the spot

Jackie xx

Hi! Jackie!..........Im am sure glad you decided to make your diary!

I will visit often and help when you need it or ask! :)

Good LUCK!!!!!! Good decision.

Rock.......on!....

Chillen

Hi! Jackie!..........Im am sure glad you decided to make your diary!

I will visit often and help when you need it or ask! :)

Good LUCK!!!!!! Good decision.

Rock.......on!....

Chillen

wow first i have to say is thanks for the response, i actaully forgat about this already lol. Jackie x

ok today is the 07/09/07

Diet

breakfast: 1/3 can of orange n grapefruit, n a fruit bun with sunflower spread

snack 1: an orange, n an blueberrie oat bar

lunch: 2 brown rolls with sunflower spread, chichken n tomato

snack 2: another oat bar

dinner: i anit had it yet but it will be scampi in breadcrumbs, potetoes n green beans i think

i havent workout today as i went shopping wit dad after work n i anit been home long

Jackie xx

I gather the first digit is the day, second digit the month? :)

Keep looking to the sky.......no limits......ROCK ON JACKIE!

Wow, I love the look of your diet! It looks pretty delish. Damn my student budget all to heck and back... Anywho, looks yum. You doing any fitness stuff? Or busy active hobbies (like gardening, carpentry, guitar playing, etc.)?

ive done some gardening these past two sundays, stuff like digging - which is physically challenging but i can hack it- so thats good.

8th september diet so far:

breakfast: banana, n glass of soya milk

snack 1: raw peanuts n raisins

lunch: glass of soya milk with whey protein powder(stuff i brought today, its called Body fit - Whey Protein Smoothie - mixed berry flavour) (they didnt have that many variites in the shop, and this one was fairly smallish - 470g n it didnt cost much more than £5)

n an apple

i havent worked out yet.

Jackie xx

i just worked out:

20 press ups
100 crunches
10 lunges
10 mins joggging/running on the spot

n ive had 1/3 can of fruit cocktail

Jackie xx

water water water!! drink tons of water. i know you are gettign lots of advice, and i did too. Since my olympic triathlon event, i have continued to dronk a gallon of water seperate from my food each day. Between that, flas seed, and fish oils my skin seems to be getting thinner.

you do not have far to go Jackie. no wonder you are so cocky!! hahaha

aintcha ya'll got yellowbellies over there on that side of the pond?

GHave fun!

FF

water water water!! drink tons of water. i know you are gettign lots of advice, and i did too. Since my olympic triathlon event, i have continued to dronk a gallon of water seperate from my food each day. Between that, flas seed, and fish oils my skin seems to be getting thinner.

ok i do drink plenty of water n i dont wanna drink no more cause i pee all the time lol

you do not have far to go Jackie. no wonder you are so cocky!! hahaha

really? thanks cocky me hahha

aintcha ya'll got yellowbellies over there on that side of the pond?

do i look yellow??? hahahaha

GHave fun!

FF

Thanks FF, Jackie xx

tonight i had a chicken curry with potatoes for dinner - homemade, so i know for sure that there was no crap in it hahaha

Jackie xx

Looks like you're close to what you want already Jackie. Your diet's going to have to be spot on, and I'd think full body strength training coupled with interval training would work well for you.

thanks, yeah i think im getting there with the diet, i think lots of fruit n veg is the way to go. Would an example of interval training be something like

running or cycling:

1 min all out, 1 min rest alternating for like 10mins.

does this sound good?? please comment

Jcakie xx

thanks, yeah i think im getting there with the diet, i think lots of fruit n veg is the way to go. Would an example of interval training be something like

running or cycling:

1 min all out, 1 min rest alternating for like 10mins.

does this sound good?? please comment

Jcakie xx

Yup - the ones I do are 1 minute all out, 2 minutes rest, for 3 rounds. You can add more rounds and more times per week as you feel ready.

Back