i've hit the point where i start to struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenji1

and i've not even been on my damn diet a week!

I'm on my 5th day. you can see my weightloss diary in the diary forums.

As a teen, particularly around the ages of 16-18 I used to be pretty wierd with food and go all day with nothing, then eat at night. At some points i was used to seeing 1lb weightloss every day or so. Obviously now i'm trying to do it healthily i'm not seeing that rapid weightloss.

I woke up this morning, weighed myself as usual [i know you shouldnt every day but considering i used to weigh myself 13 times a day at one point its a hard habit to break once i get a pair of scales again]. But for some reason it just depressed me. its now 14.48pm and i've had nothing to eat all day and only a class of diet coke. I've not really moved much though, if i'm honest.

at this point i've usually gone back to bingeing on my food, but i'm determined to lose weight healthily this time [im 185lbs].

I'm just scared of eating today. And i've realised i have NO idea what is healthy and unhealthy.

I don't have an eating disorder, but i will admit that i'm a bit funny with food. i've never been skinny, i've never been under 148lbs [not since i was a child though, obviously]

i dunno what i'm asking. just for a bit of help and advice. i'm so hungry but i just can't think of what to eat.

Not eating anything during the day is not a healthy diet and it is certainly not the right way of losing weight. I think you might do some use joining a proper diet program? In this way, you can read their guidelines, rules etc and this may help guide you in the right direction. If I were you, i would consider eating something (even if it is very little) during the day just to keep your metabolism fired up. Do you exercise/ go to the gym etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back