Is Cycling helpful to loss weight?

+1 to David Tacoma.
Additionally, it is FUN! And you get to wear spandex, which might horrify some people but I enjoy.
Pete

Hi Rob,
Yes cycling is helpful in weight loss as cycling burn body fat and boost metabolic system. Cycling builds strength, improve heart health and boost stamina. Cycling improves coordination, cardiovascular fitness and prevent from obesity, heart disease, diabetes and some cancers.

Hi Rob,
Yes cycling is helpful in weight loss as cycling burn body fat and boost metabolic system. Cycling builds strength, improve heart health and boost stamina. Cycling improves coordination, cardiovascular fitness and prevent from obesity, heart disease, diabetes and some cancers.

Agreed! But also remember, weight loss is ALOT about how much and the quality of what you eat :D

Yes, cycling is good to help lose weight, but let me also suggest that you plan to ride longer than 30 mins, as long as you can, and incorporate some hills into your ride. Something else I would suggest is a bike computer or GPS, so you can track your riding. I find it to be fun to try to get more miles in as the week goes on.

Enjoy!

Thirty minutes or more in cycling everyday is very effective to loss weight. You can do this in the park near your home. It is fun to do and at the same you loss weight. It will also help you to have tone muscles especially in thigh and leg.

Yes, cycling is helpful in weight loss and physical performance. Apart from this it is environmentally friendly because riding your bike to work requires no petrol, insurance as well as free parking! It also gives out zero emissions so it’s beneficial for the environment too.

Running is more effective then cycling for weight loss. But it is good of you can use your cycle to travel a short distance instead of bike. Black Coffee is also great weight loss tool and it is a powerful anti-oxidant, which is important for your recovery from exercise and overall immune health.

To lose weight on any part of your body, you need to burn more calories than you consume. A pound of fat equals 3,500 calories, so you need to burn an excess of 500 to 1,000 calories per day to lose 1 to 2 pounds of fat per week, which is considered a healthy rate. Achieving this deficit requires a combination of eating fewer calories and burning additional calories through exercise and increased daily activity. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend a minimum of 150 minutes of aerobic exercise and two days of strength training per week.

Back