Weight-Loss Interested in a group challenge?

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypo Hippo

Hey everyone!

We used to do challenges where we would be divided into groups and everyone would try to lose as much weight as possible for two or three weeks. The group with the biggest percentage lost would be the "Biggest Losers" and would get postcards or e-cards from the others. Who is interested in doing something like this again? Please don't participate if you can't take the time to send a postcard or ecard to the winners.

I am TOTALLY in!!!

Ok, sweetie! :D

By the way, this will start on July 10th if we can get enough to do this and we will go 2 weeks. I would like to do at least 3 groups of 3 or 4. Everyone who participates will need to check in on Monday with starting weight. Please also put if you are male or female when posting if you are interested in doing this because I would like to include no more than one male in each group since you guys lose weight faster than us ladies. ;) You will have to post at least every 3 days in your group's thread (which will be started by me at a later time) or you can be dropped.

Come on people! Let's do this! :D Let me know if you are interested so I will know if this will be a go.

Last edited:
what about starting with 2 weeks for the first one- to get our feet wet- then making the next one a little longer if it's a success (and i think it should be)

Quick question, do we have to actually give our starting weight. That's a number I protect like the gold in Fort Knox :rolleyes:

Scarlett ~ You are supposed to give it so that everyone will know where you are starting and where you end up. But we are still working on the honor system cause how do we know everyone is actually giving the correct numbers anyway? I tell you what, since you have already PMd me about your weight recently, how would you feel about PMing your starting weight to me and maybe one other person that is in your group? Then doing the same when the challenge is over. Then you could just post how many pounds you lost at the end of the challenge. What do you think?

Gothika & Valapalooza ~ Glad you are joining us!

Ok, I think I feel comfortable with the pm'ing thing. And I would be willing to share that with all the members of my group. As long as they swear to NEVER TELL ANYONE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Am I paranoid or what?

Scarlett said:
Ok, I think I feel comfortable with the pm'ing thing. And I would be willing to share that with all the members of my group. As long as they swear to NEVER TELL ANYONE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Am I paranoid or what?

I pinky swear... :) under penalty of death by trans fats-- we will never reveal miss scarlett's weight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back