Info About dermatology by Paul Macerato

Hi all, Myself Paul Macerato a Cosmetic Dermatologist from Pennsylvania. I am practicing from last 15 years.
After completing my post graduation in dermatology from a well known medical college, I got an opportunity to handle clinical aesthetic dermatology cases. A dermatologist is a graduate in medical science who, after completing a medical degree and minimum 2 years of general hospital experience, begins a 5 year period of hospital-based professional training.

I have a question how to get rid from patches on skin and skin tags any home remedy or medicine.

i have a question, does changing shampoo brand frequently damages hair or causes excess hall fall problem.
i have trouble falling asleep lately. Am not able to figure out if hair fall is because of changing shampoo or not getting enough sleep? please help. I have been taking Propecia for quite sometime and looks like its working for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a question i got laser hair removal from the linked clinic, and there were red patches of skin right after the treatment, will they be permanent??

You can use Minoxidil Hair Growth it is the best medication and you can get this from buymedicine247online at affordable rate

Back