In the beginning...

Ok, I can not say THANK you enough to you guys, because I REALLY REALLY needed some positive feed back. Like Angela said, we are always the last to notice!! :)

I also realized, uh duh I've only lost 7.5lbs since the first photo. So it's not like others who have lost 10lbs+ I mean its not going to be THAT noticeable even if I am a little midgety 5'3" :) At least.. I am GETTING there right? :) This one week challenge with my sister is starting to break me al ittle mentally.. but I WILL succeed. She's still doing it, and she has a 3 month old son and 3 older kids, runs in-home day care.. I think I can stop being a wimp and continue :D

Ok. so I decided to do a photo shop combination of the two photos with some dates. :) This way I can really chart my progress by side-by-side comparisons. And you know what, no its not a HUGE difference, but I just realized the dates, its just about a month's time, that's all!! So y'know, I am pretty proud of me for doing just that in a month! :D

Edit: Btw that's my new chair in the background of the most recent picture. lol!!

Looking good girl and you can see a difference! keep up the good work!!!

Girl you really can see a difference! Quite a big difference in my opinion actually. You're toning up a lot! Looking great! Keep up the hard work! :)

thanks for posting the month changes! ok, my immediate assessment of what Ive noticed...(thanks for pointing me in this direction, had no idea it was here!)

the front one? your CURVE.....in the dec. pic your side curve is less defined. I noticed right away in the Jan. pic the curve is way better defined. YOU are a lucky pear shape! It appears you lose weight first in the mid section, and I lose it last there. :mad: yup, definitely saw that right off the bat, girl. PS, you are quite attractive!

Kate, thanks!! I appreciate your honest input :) Its great to know you girls will give me whatcha see for changes and won't fluff it up or anything to spare feelings. :) Cause I totally want the honesty!! :) So thank you!!

As for a lucky pear shape, well, I do luck out in usually keeping a defined waist no matter how much I gain. but really.. I could do w/o the saddle bags!!! :eek: But I AM getting there! :) Hey can't wait to see your next photo update!!!

you are welcome, you deserve it! Ill be posting probably at the end of this month my next picture cause Ill be somewhere around half way to goal. And believe me, Im gonna enjoy posting it! I even plan on wearing my shorts, because while I have a tire around my midsection still:p I wanna show off my legs. It is about the only thing I love skinny or fat about myself.

On a sad note, unlike you well bosomed ladies, I will be shrinking in that department as well..Goodbye C, helloo b. freakin b cups...oh well, its what I got, so at least jogging will be comfortable.lol.

oh woe the flat chested among us..*sigh*

SkinnyKate said:
On a sad note, unlike you well bosomed ladies, I will be shrinking in that department as well..Goodbye C, helloo b. freakin b cups...oh well, its what I got, so at least jogging will be comfortable.lol.

oh woe the flat chested among us..*sigh*
Kate, I'm actually hoping mine shrink! They are WAY TO BIG! ;) B's would be SO NICE! :D

Hey guys.. mine always go down when I lose weight!! Being fat and all ;) And with 30lbs to go.. def. will be something coming off that part of me! :p Doesn't phase me..

Alright girls.. hard to believe I'm postin this, but you know what.. its actually smaller looking, so I'm proud that my arse is shrinking!!! :D

I promised updates. but its not as though I've lost a ton of weight since I've taken the last photos at the end of Jan. Alas! I said I'd post them so I will... I think its time to step up the exercise.. boot camp style or something!

lookin' good dana!!!! you can definitely see the firmness and tightness in your core. that exercisign is paying off!!

great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Hey Girl You Can Tell You Are Really Toning You Rock!!

Back