Impossible to get flat stomach again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostDuet

Hi, I'm new here so I hope I post it in right category and place...but I need your help! I'm 18, 155cm (it's 5" 0 I think?) and 45kg. It's normal weight for me but my main goal isn't to lose weight but to get flat stomach. I do exercises daily for every part of body (the most stomach workout), I don't eat fast foods (I never did), I stopped eating all sweets, I drink a lot of water, I fixed my sleeping and eating schedule. Yes, I lost 2kg (I was 47kg two weeks ago) my legs look better, arms, face but I have strange problem with stomach. Two years ago I was bit overweight and during my holidays I thought to lose weight and I did same things and in two months I lost around 10kg and my stomach got reallly flat. Now it's weird... for last (maybe) 3 months I noticed that it looks like I'm literally pregnant, it's just like weird bump. Also I gained weird back fat. Nothing helps I feel so awful with that stomach and back...I keep loosing weight but no matter how much I lose the stomach still looks like a ball and back is out of shape. I don't want to become underweight because I anyway feel it wouldn't help :( Maybe that's some health problem? Or am I doing something wrong? Before it worked so I'm just worried...I work so hard and I see no results...PLEASE help me! I feel so uncomfortable with myself I really miss my flat stomach and I don't know what to do anymore. I know it's just two weeks into exercises but two years ago after 2 weeks I could see a huge difference and now I just feel like it doesn't work for me anymore.

What does your exercise currently consist of ?

When you lost 10 kg I suspect a lot of that was muscle.

I do around 10 minutes for every part of body like 10 minutes for stomach another 10 for legs then 10 for back and 10 for arms. Next are 10 minutes for everything (some kind like cardio exercises) and than face exercises. I exercise like two times daily and everything is going good except stomach this time :/ before it was huge loss for me - 10kg because I added to my workout very strict diet (more like starving myself I would say) but now I want to keep my body slim in more healthy way.

Also here are examples of exercises I did and still do: all kinds of leg drops, planks, squats I also do reverse lunges, russian twists, windmills, v-crunches, starfish, mountain climbers, flutter kicks and many more + I used to participate in volleyball trainings and also jogging or just running

Closing this thread as it attracts too much spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back