I'm still feeling good :)

I got back from Houston yesterday, it was a very busy weekend, I didn't keep track of my eating schedule because there was no way I could get a break at work, I worked for the NBA Jam Session promoting PSP-Playstation Portables and I bearly got away for 10min to run to the restroom. I started my schedule again yesterday I feel like I'm losing weight but I haven't even worked out yet, I'm going to the gym today to see about a membership. I have a pair of jeans I bought (i love these jeans) but they always fit me tight I put them on today and they fit perfect-is that weird? Now that I eat 5 meals a day i don't feel as hungry so my protions are alot smaller-anyway just another thought in my diary-I'll put another thread in when I start to work out and eat right- The best part is I'm not even tempted to eat fast food-it kind of grosses me out now- or junk like chips or candy :cool:

thats good, once you cut those cravings out, the rest is easy :)

Junk food

Thats great nureyes, eliminating the junk food. Good luck with your gym membership and your goals. Keep us posted

Back