I'm Ready! I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4me

Hello, I have been a lurker on this site for quite some time and this is my first post. I belong to other forums for my business and I post on them all the time so I thought why can't I participate here when this is so much more important. I don't know where to start. I'm 190lbs approximately. That is what my old rickety scale says. I'm buying a new one tomorrow. I'm a little scared of what it might say though. :eek: Oh, and I'm 31 years old. I have been struggling with my weight my whole life and I'm tired of it. I've been thin, fat, thin and fat again. I know that is unhealthy but that's what has happened. I actually enjoy exercising and I walk my daughter to school everyday instead of driving. It's the dieting part that's hard. I can hardly wait to start my journal. I have kept one before but it was always left to the way side. I look forward to talking with everyone and maybe one day I will be the one giving inspirational advice :)
Shelley

Welcome Shelley,...I am glad that you have decided to join us....Get that diary going and we will all cheer you on.

Thanks to the both of you for your replies. I'm looking forward to becomming a regular. I'm starting my diary tonight, oh no that means I have to weigh myself :) Thanks again for your support.
Shelley

Just started my journal. It helps writing things down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back