Im a weakling, shame me

Here are pics of my current sad low status male state. Im going to try (continue) to work out. Refer to my other thread to help me with my workout so I can be big like you huge dudes! You rule!

Attachments

• gallery_34152_2606_53153.jpg
    gallery_34152_2606_53153.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 822
  • gallery_34152_2606_35283.jpg
    gallery_34152_2606_35283.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 994
  • gallery_34152_2606_153356.jpg
    gallery_34152_2606_153356.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,817
no one was a born hercules!!! :)

n i dont see a weakling in the photos
continue working out you're surely reaching your goals

why dont you post your workout and diet
you could get immense help from our members

haha you're right "pounding down" any food will make him huge. just like it would anyone else. don't pound down any food. personally i drink a lot of water (like anyone else) eat stuff with low calories, and run more and more miles everyday.
i look just like the pics u posted (that or chubbier), but i only started 3 days ago, i just need to keep at it :)

Keep your pelvis nuetral their is a slant in your last photo, around the rim of your shorts.

Lol. fade2green eat low calories? A boy has got to eat.
and run more miles everyday? true but he said he wants to be bigger, running will increase his lbm and make him more tone not really much bigger at that weight.

mojo420 said:
Here are pics of my current sad low status male state. Im going to try (continue) to work out. Refer to my other thread to help me with my workout so I can be big like you huge dudes! You rule!

LOL, nice undies. :D

You look like you're not overweight or anything, so you should have an easy go of it. Good luck! :D

From those photos, I would guess that you are sitting somewhere around 16% BF. If you were to get your body fat down to around 9-10% (even though you would weigh less) you would look bigger. Bulk up a bit more if you want, but remember that the more fat you put on, the longer you will have to cut in order to bring your BF down. You seem to have some decent pec development too, so getting a lower BF would really accentuate that aspect of your upper body. It might be good to switch back and forth between bulking and cutting. I personally would rip myself down to about 8% and then bulk until I hit 13-15% then start cutting again.. (repeat..repeat..)

You dont look horrible man. And at least you are willing to make a change.
Good luck, stay focused.. eyes on the prize!

Most people posted good advice. Learn what foods are good for you:

Protein: meats, eggs, fish, dairy.
Carbs: whole grains, whole wheat bread, oatmeal.
Fats: nat PB, flaxseed and flaxseed oil, fish oil, nuts and seeds.

Hit the weights. Get a good routine, like HGM, ABBH I & II, AoW and start working it. See my post in your weight lifting thread on the very basic principle of workout design.

Last edited:
Dont dis yourself either. We all have to start somewhere and the worse you look at the start the better you look at the end

Back