I'm a skinny cancer patient, but I got something to show.. I think...

I have been on and off chemotherapy sense I was 17, and just got done with a Stem Cell Transplant (which is 5 out of 5 strongness chemo) in mid June. I was in the hospital for a very long time and during all this I lost basically all of my muscle. I have never worked out before all this happened to me, I started working out 2-3 times a week for 3 months now. I have gained about 5 pounds, hopeing I will gain a lot more. Before I got really sick I was about 137-140 lbs, and now im about 125. I really don't know why I'm posting these crappy pics of me, in fact you can see some of my scars in the pics, the first 2 pics really only show my tricep and my bicep is not really flexed in the 2nd pic (the camera was acting up so it took forever to take the pic).

I suppose the 3rd (last pic) in the best because for the first time in my life I can flex my arm and there is something there!! :D So what do you guys think for a cancer patient and only been working out for 3 months???

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 4,940
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 22,788
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,203
Good job friend! You're doing great! Keep it up. ;)

holy c**p thats great. great job are you feeling much better now i hope so. you are the man i am in awe. i bow to you for coming thru that with such amazing strength! :)

Actually, believe it or not, cancer or no cancer, you're body is currently better looking than mine. And thats no joke... :rolleyes:

5 pounds in 3 months is not much but it all matters what you eat daily, make up some list for your self, you started just like me, well my brother knows more than me and I was following his plan and list of food (Calories), I gained from 125 to 150 in 3 months, I work out 3 times a week (1 hour each day)If you think I can help you PM me and I can tell you everything I do.

But I think your doing good anyway since of your cancer problems,soo keep up and pump!

Back