Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Far western suburbs- well not really a suburb. Town of Plano- which is now marketing itself as a suburb of Chicago. We are 45 miles west of the city have a Wal-mart and theere is a home depot nearby.
Lived on the NW side of the city for 30 years and needed to get out- if i could move further out I would.

How about this great weather today! 1-3 in of snow!!! Wow, I am not tired of snow at all!
/sarcasm

there's a home depot not all that far from me either :)

Walmart -is another story -i've never been in a wal-mart...

I'm so over this snow thing... it's not supposed to stick though :)

Home Depot is a much bigger deal in a small town- trust me
You are not missing much from Wal-mart- they are the cheapest place to get things though. You will not find one actually in the city and the ones that are closest to the city are crap anyway.
You are stuck with overpriced, overcrowded places. :)
Lucky you.

I'm also from Illinois... in the suburbs south of Chicago. Interesting to see other people from my area. :b

:seeya: Hi neighbors!!

I just joined here, and am counting on this site for continued inspiration. I am in Worth - in the SW burbs - near Palos Hills, Palos Heights & Chicago Ridge. Lots of people haven't heard of Worth it is so small, or you may remember it by seeing the water tower from 294 that says Worth, the Friendly Village.

I saw one previous poster from LaGrange - I used to work up there.

:seeya: Hi neighbors!!

I just joined here, and am counting on this site for continued inspiration. I am in Worth - in the SW burbs - near Palos Hills, Palos Heights & Chicago Ridge. Lots of people haven't heard of Worth it is so small, or you may remember it by seeing the water tower from 294 that says Worth, the Friendly Village.

I saw one previous poster from LaGrange - I used to work up there.

The friendly village and the home of that golf course that is on it also.... forget the damn name of it... three winds?

My wife grew up in Blue Island, cousin lives in Oak lawn, another lives in Tinley Park so i know the area.
How are you?

I used to live in Antioch (2 blocks from Wisconsin!) but now live in Belleville in the southeastern St. Louis suburbs. I do NOT miss all that snow!

Good Job MoeJane

At least there are 2 of us in the area. Edwardsville is pretty close to Belleville. It looks like you have made a great start on your quest to lose the extra pounds. Keep up the good work!

Yeah there are other parts to IL than Chicago! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back