Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I had something come up last minute if I remember correctly. If it was the one at the bar, I think that put a damper on it too, just not really a bar person believe it or not. LoL I play them so much when I'm in a band, I kind of get tired of looking at them, know what I mean? :biggrinjester:

Oh yeah, that place. Yeah, about the only time I've gone there was to watch Hairbanger's Ball play.

Ah well, heh, maybe for the 20 year in 2013 I can get the most changed award again if I drop all this weight. Hahahaha Got it at the 10 year when I went from waist length hair to .. none. :p

ah fun weather coming, and here I was gearing up to head back to X-Sport to start using their machines this week. *groan* hahaha

Hey everyone! It is awesome so many Illinoisans here! I am in the QC on the border of Iowa, yay. Haha, it is a very big little place here, but I will be leaving in 3-4 years to move for school. Anyway - I am new to the site and if anyone from this crazy state wants to pm me, feel free! =)

North Central Illinois here (along route 80) about an hour west of Joliet. I see no one has posted from Illinois in a while. Anyone else out there?

going to give this a bump. Looking to see if there is anybody here from the Galesburg or Peoria area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back