I need some tips, i need a wingman technically

So a girl agreed to go to the gym with me, she is smart, i mean really smart so the usual cheesy crap won't impress her, which sucks cause i'm good at that, but nevermind that. So I am generally knowledgeable at almost everything and i know she really likes that...because her best friend won't close her mouth ever...so i don't want to let her down, it's a small thing but it's all about the details with girls like her. i practically want a speed lesson on what will be good for a girl who has pretty decent body, like really nice but still not athlete level. fat or curvy are the last things you can say about her, obviously we want to keep her boobs :D and well you get the point. what mistakes can she make and what are the tips i can give her and well that's all i need :D

I can't tell whether you're asking for training advice, dating advice or both.

I just wrote out a fair amount of practical training advice for her, on the proviso that she wants an "athletic" look. Then I realised that at no point in your post have you actually suggested that that's her goal -- rather, it looks like that the goal you're prescribing for her. That being the case, I deleted the advice I'd written out, because while I think that what it takes to look "athletic" is good for the body, and while I personally think "athletic" looks are very desirable, I can't in good conscience go prescribing or recommending any course of training without knowing what her intentions are. If I do so, then I feel that I'm really just enforcing my standards of beauty on her rather than helping her to move towards the body she wants.

Back