I need advice...

Ok, I'm working in gym since february of 2009... and I'm satisfied with results... but then again... I think I HATE my body...

So I tryed to make worst pose I can: the frontal one...
Is it my bone structure, or there is still hope for me to make it better? I think it's all on my hips...

So, on left is how the reality looks like... and on right my friend did photoshop, and I would be happy for body like that. He made a bit bigger chest, and made better curve on sides...

Btw, this is different corner of taking picture, and looks like perfect to me...

I'm not into bodybuilding, I'm more for modelling type of body, because that's what am I becoming :)
I need advice, please... and which workout is bests...

It looks like the shop has a lot more upper chest, deltoids and triceps, so work these more. Also be careful that you don't neglect your back, otherwise you'll end up with poor posture.

You need lats! Work on your back doing pull ups with and without weights and even throw in a few sets of weighted negatives on pull ups. Chest will come with simply doing chest workouts....everything takes time and consistancy.

Back