i have had the surgery

timika

i had rny on 12/17/03 so far i have lost 75 80lbs some say why . i have tried all kinds of weight loss nothing worked i gain it all back this is not a quick fix you have to work extremly hard to stay healthy so i hope this helps all that do not think surgery works

Hello Timika,

what is rny? would you mind telling us a little more about it? What do you have to do, so you don't compromise the results from the surgery?

Sorry about all the questions, but I would really like to know

Hello timika.Can you tell us your experience and give us more information.I would like to know the cost of the surgery and its side effects and so.Can you help me

this thread is more than 3 years old... I doubt you're going to find answers - cost would vary depending on location - and your insurance - side effects are easily google-able..

For a decision to have the surgery -you really don't want to get advice from random strangers on the internet -most hospitals have a process that you need to go thru and part of that process is attending an information interview that will take you thru the entire thing.

Back