I find this way to weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantishugo

I have read many claims saying drinking Mangosteen Juice helps burn fat faster than any other fruit. How far is it true, do you have any knowledge in this regards? Thanks in advance.

For weight loss, avoid fatty foods, do exercises and walking.

Great and practical advice. I think goal setting is probably the most important step in weight loss. Once those pounds start coming off you need to be able to maintain that weight loss.

I don't think only drinking any kind of juice will burn your fat so far. Doing exercise and eating green will help you a lot.
Good Luck.

Last edited:
Hi OliviaLes

Healthy juice can lose weight and it is a good method to start. Juicing will load your system with tons of nutrients that you normally don’t get from eating a regular meal.

Take an example, if you are trying to eat a large cucumber, two apples, four stalks of celery, six big kale leaves, half of a lime, and a large carrot on a regular basis. You would feel stuffed and bloated. You need a lot of energy to digest all these stuff. Now imagine putting all that through your juicer and drinking a tasty and full of nutrition loaded healthy juice. Seems much easier right?

If you are truly juicing and not cheating, you will notice some good results within few days. :)

It's pseudoscience based on stupid claims, which are based on no scientific studies, designed to promote another miracle weight loss product. Please stop falling for the hype.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. But definitely I have performance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back