i dont know if this is good or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genken23

Hello forum :)

So i just started trying to lose weight i mostly do weight lifting and only use cardio for warm up

I do the basic push pull legs routine my schedule is
Monday-push day
Tuesday-pull
Wednesday-leg
Thursday-rest
Friday-push
Saturday-pull
Sunday-leg

And repeat i usually just do 5 to 10 minutes cardio in threadmill fast walking in hill mode then go straight to the routine

So i before i started i weighed 93.6kg wich was in the 18th of november i weighed again at the 25th of november i was 92.0kg then and bow at the 13th of december i weighed myself again and im now 91.5kg

I wantedd to ask if this is a very slow pace of losing weight in the that time frame or is it normal?

Thanks guys :) have a good day night

Slow fat loss is normal and healthy, but it is not your training which influences your rate of loss the most but your diet.

If it's working and if you're feeling confident about it than you're fine. But if you think its slow and you need to boost it you can try this diet plan and supplement in this website I found. It worked for me as I lost 7 kgs in one months time just by following it.
Spam Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello forum :)

So i just started trying to lose weight i mostly do weight lifting and only use cardio for warm up

I do the basic push pull legs routine my schedule is
Monday-push day
Tuesday-pull
Wednesday-leg
Thursday-rest
Friday-push
Saturday-pull
Sunday-leg

And repeat i usually just do 5 to 10 minutes cardio in threadmill fast walking in hill mode then go straight to the routine

So i before i started i weighed 93.6kg wich was in the 18th of november i weighed again at the 25th of november i was 92.0kg then and bow at the 13th of december i weighed myself again and im now 91.5kg

I wantedd to ask if this is a very slow pace of losing weight in the that time frame or is it normal?

Thanks guys :) have a good day night
Lifting weight is amazing. If I go to the gym, Lifting weight would be the only reason why. People don't realize how much of a waste of time cardio is. Every single treadmill people are on for an hour +. Want to lose weight?! Consume LESS! A snicker is 240 calories, which will cost you at least a half hour on the treadmill. ..Running. ... Walking, well, takes you longer. It's what you eat. This helped meSpam Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back