I dont have enough variety in my diet

Hey guys,

Im bulkin up right now and i need a little variety in my diet. Dont get me wrong i love eatin my steaks but i cant just eat that. I am tryin to eat about 300 grams of protein, roughly 500-600 grams of carbs and maybe like 3000-4000 calories. I usually start with 6 eggs and a cereal bar for breakfast but after that i run out of ideas. Usually chicken steaks pasta. Are there any good tasting foods out there that will help me bulk? Oh and i do drink protein shakes and eat protein bars.

Thanks guys,
Get Big

Weight gain protein shakes do can help, most are around 2000 calories per shake and usually have about 50 g of protein per shake. Eat lots of tuna and salmon, these have lots of protein in them too. Get used to eating 5-6+ times per day and get on a schedule so its easy to keep.

i rotate steaks, chicken breast, fish and turkey. i just put different things on them to spice them up. i was hooked on mrs dash, now i'm stuck on a cajun seasoning.

i pretty much eat the same things day after day.

sometime you shoulod try childhood favorites...most people who are on weight reduction diets would give anything to be able to eat the calorie-filled foods you ate while you were young....

macaroni and cheese, peanutbutter sandwhiches..etc., (of course, they can be modified to be healthiar, but they'll still contain the calories)

Back