I am thinking about this, what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Ark

Hi All,

Like I already mentioned in my opening post I am trying to lose the last 20 pounds in my weight loss journey. 5 years ago I was around 300 pounds, at this moment I am at 190 pounds. I do everything I can to get these last pounds off, but somehow I seem to be stuck.
The other day a I talked to a friend on skype on he suggested I would try the below. He said, no weight loss and you get you're money back. Well, I guess that is true, but has any of you tried this by any change? Would be great to hear from someone if you tried it and if it was successful for you.

Link removed

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mr.Ark,
I read your message, your story is just like mine but I didn't loose my hope. I was 97kgs but now I am reducing my weight fast. I was recommended by my close friend to use a product which is very useful for me. I hope it will help you too. In two and half weeks I almost lost 7 kgs, you won't believe. I do exercise, diet as per mentioned in product catalogue. You may also try if you need to reduce your weight fast and easily. You may visit to see the product which I use presently. Click below :
Spam Link Removed
Thank you
Raees

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading your message I think you should not just give up on your struggle to lose weight....as matter of fact if you are open minded and educate yourself properly I can assure you that you will achieve your goals in life...my friend make sure you educate yourself accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back