I am 14 and im not sure were to go from now... HELP!

im am 14 in spetember, and i want a more defined and musculer body, i have abs but not as much as i want, i dont want to be a body builder, i just want a healthy and good looking body, so I feel happy about my self, could someones please help me out by showing me some good workout techniques / routines and some good eating plans to help develop my body with muscle and abs, i dont think im fat but i dont think im skinny, could someones please give me input and no hate thanyou...View attachment 5640

Attachments

• bodychange.jpg
    bodychange.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 30,241
could someone please give me some input on how i can improve

Well, first of all, I'm not a qualified instructor or anything, but I'd say, at 14, I wouldn't take on body building just yet, let your body grow naturally and your muscles will grow accordingly. In any case, the latest picture looks fine. You are already in good shape and that's the best thing.

In my opinion I'd reccomend just doing Body weight training at home, meaning Pushups, Situps and Pullups if possible. This will define you and also increase Muscle mass, but especially endurance and Strenght. But not in a crazy UNnatural way such as starting bulking in gym so early.

As for eating, well you don't need a diet or so lol but yeah, stick to good food, Whole grain, fish, meat and fruit, fruit is always good.
BUT, if you go running and workout, remember you also need the Carbs, carbs is your fuel like petrol for the car.

Back