How's your skin before, during, and after weight loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauramadona

My skin was just terrible before I got serious about nutrition, and feeding it the right stuff!

It wasn't until after I tried a few diets that I even realized my skin looked so dull...

Any other ladies have this issue?

Hi lauramadona,

You are certainly not the only one with this issue, I've been experiencing something similar since i was following a program before but I didn't eat right and that's the most important in weight loss program. EATING RIGHT. Luckily I've decided to cut all these bad habits off, since i wasn't losing a lot of weights and my skin wasn't as smooth as it was before. Since then I've educated myself on food and nutrition to keep my waistline in check :hurray: and get a clearer skins. I've learned that eating fruits hydrates your skin and also vegetables had wrinkle-fighting anti-oxidants. Arming myself with knowledge about what I'm eating has help me lead a healthier and happier life. I've learned all that reading cookbooks about cooking and diets.

Fish Oil Is Great for Healthy Skin.

Try protein powder for women

Your skin is the largest organ of the human body. When changing diets your body will eliminate toxins through the skin. Therefore your skin can become
dry and blemishes can appear. Eating fish and omega fatty acids in fish oil supplements can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back