How do you go about acheiving something?

Hi there im wondering your views on how you go about acheiving things like:

-a better job
-passing driving test
-making good habits

im just curious on your views on this

Jackie xx

Simple.

1. First I figure out how I'm going to go about attaining the goal.
2. I then implement those measures and start moving towards the goal line.
3. When (and it will be "when" not "if") an obstacle presents itself, I either move it, jump over it or alter Plan A so the obstacle no longer stands in my way.
4. Make "Failure is the path of least persistence" your daily mantra.

Ergo, never give up. If you want something bad enough, you'll get it, regardless of the sacrifices you need to make. If you don't really want it, you'll never get it because that little voice in your head will convince you to give up because it's too much work, too difficult, too whatever. If you give in to that voice, you're doomed to fail every time.

Simple.

Simple.

1. First I figure out how I'm going to go about attaining the goal.
2. I then implement those measures and start moving towards the goal line.
3. When (and it will be "when" not "if") an obstacle presents itself, I either move it, jump over it or alter Plan A so the obstacle no longer stands in my way.
4. Make "Failure is the path of least persistence" your daily mantra.

Ergo, never give up. If you want something bad enough, you'll get it, regardless of the sacrifices you need to make. If you don't really want it, you'll never get it because that little voice in your head will convince you to give up because it's too much work, too difficult, too whatever. If you give in to that voice, you're doomed to fail every time.

Simple.

so your saying the harder it is the more success there will be??

Jackie x

so your saying the harder it is the more success there will be??

Jackie x

No. I'm saying if you want something badly enough, you have to persevere, regardless of how hard it is. And often the harder your goal is to attain, the more self-satisfaction you receive once you attain it.

More success? Don't know what you mean there. There are no degrees of "success" or "failure". You either succeed or you fail. Period.

No. I'm saying if you want something badly enough, you have to persevere, regardless of how hard it is. And often the harder your goal is to attain, the more self-satisfaction you receive once you attain it.

More success? Don't know what you mean there. There are no degrees of "success" or "failure". You either succeed or you fail. Period.

ok i get ya thanks

I prepare myself

I prepare myself mentally and physically before starting any important task in my life. For the instant, simple actions, I go and accomplish them in pace.

But, if it's an important future decision, I make sure to be ready for any future risk. Then I go on and prepare my "to do list":

For example:

- Today, I will do 1, 2, 3, 4... etc actions, in order to achieve my daily goal.

- At night, I check my success and failure for the current daily "to do list". Then I prepare my next to do list based on, what I need to accomplish, tomorrow, and what hold me back from finishing with my today list.

This way, I can stay organized and move on..

yes

It really doesn't matter what are your goals for today or for tomorrow!

What matters is, you need to stay focused and well-organised.

If you have a goal you'll accomplish it, thanks for your consistency and concentration :)

And the more challenges you face and beat, the more successful YOU are.

Warmly

Last edited:
Easy for me.

1. Set goal.

Pummel it into submission with: ROCK-ONS.

Completed.

Adversity remission is always my mission. I win.

Any questions?

Best wishes

Chillen

Last edited:
inquire with someone who has been successful in the endeavor and ask for mentorship or help. If you can do that and then engage with enough humility to follow the lead, and report progress with transparency, one achievement after another can be yours.

my list of such things is long, and my mentors, heros, and leaders are many

Todd

1) pick something to do well
2) learn how to do it well
3) make excuses and/or cry about how much work it is to do it (well)
4) do it well
5) repeat steps 1-4

The difference between really successful people and bums is the ratio of time invested in steps 1, 2 (paralysis by analysis is a problem for a lot of people), and 3 to time invested in step 4.

wow great comebacks people. Im defiantly taking all what your saying on board. I dont be stuck in the same place.

Yeah so i will do what i gotta do!!

And

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie xxxx

Back