how do u build ur shoulder & back?

hey y'all

i was just wonderin if u guys had a good workout for the shoulders and back.
i cant go 2 da gym regularly because its really expensive for me as i dont work. i havnt got wieghts at home but i've got a pull-up bar and use a 5- litre water bottle and 2 1.5kg wieghts. i use this technique-
1. stand with bottle at your side palm inwards
2.lift bottle till its paralell with the ground
3. slowly take the bottle down
4.repeat

i usually do about 5 sets of 20 everyday.i've been doingthem for the last couple of weeks but the results r a bit poor.. hav any of u guys got a better idea to train shoulders or the back using only body wieght????

peace out- boy atty:cool:

for back u should do alot of pull ups, seeing as u dont have alot of equipment.....for shoulders u can do front and side raises, arms straight, raise whatever u choose for weight up in front of u, and the same for side, raising straight out to the side of course....

You should go to Walmart and get some bands. There are a bunch of exercises you could do with them and they are not too expensive. I really don't think you're going to see a lot of results lifting a water bottle (although it's better than nothing).

bands would be a great idea, they are under 20$ and would be alot better overall than what u r using, they should come with exercises as well....

they are like large elastic bands, but much stronger, and can provide alot of restistance.....

Back