home-made supplement

Hello all

I have taken a lot of pre workout in the passed for my workouts because I have trouble getting motivated without it. I know most of it is essentially garbage and there is a small portion of stimulants that get you through it. Overpriced, unnecessary, and probably unhealthy. I have done some research on what I can benefit from pre workout. I know it is primitive and needs work so no bashing, just wasting my time and yours. Here is my list for my home blend so far.
B-6
B-12
Ginkgo Leaf
Creatine Mono
Yohimbine HCL So far a serving will include the recommended amount but ill probably modify it. I want to know
AAKG What you guys think, if you would take this, recommendations, etc. THANK YOU!
Beta- Alanine
Caffeine Anhydrous
D-aspartic Acid
Black ant extract powder
Korean Panax ginseng

If it makes you feel like you will get more from your training then it will work. That is what virtually all supplements do best. If you need it mentally use it.
I trained with a heavy duty Christian years ago and he would lift more if he offered up a prayer before a set, beleivers would say it was God's influence I say it was his way of psyching. Point is it worked because he believed in it, so will your system.

Try ABC Acai Berry Soft Gel is a drug specifically designed to suppress appetite, accelerate metabolism, detoxification of toxins in the body, burn fat, especially in the thighs, arms and abdomen. Clinical trials have shown that the product is safe and has no side effects and toned skin.

Back