Home Exercises to Lose Weight Quickly - 5 Tips

I am doing yogic yoga for last many months and have successfully lost 16 kgs. Many studies have also proved that 'yogic yoga and weight loss' are closely related to each other. But this will only work effectively if you can avoid junk foods and follow a balanced diet.
haha. Any study can prove that exercising will lose weight. It's caloric deficit. Burn more calories than you consume ... it's grade 1 math.

The only thing that has worked for me is: lots of sleep, lots of water, lots of exercise (45 mins to an hour every single day), trying to keep my stress down, and, my least favorite part, carb AND calorie restriction (others here have had luck with just low carb alone, but not I). Sucks, but I’ve never found any shortcuts to losing and keeping weight off.

Hey folks, thanks for sharing such good exercising tips, but as I have opted for trampoline exercise which is equivalent to all exercise that I have noticed till now.

Hello @hamza25. I was also looking the full discussion of this topic which I found very informative. I also got very helpful information from this post and I think this is the true application of positive community in forums.

Has anyone had any luck with use a hula-hoop to help with stomach fat? I can cut back on alcohol all I want, but the moment I have a drink, my stomach expands! :rolleyes: Thought this childhood toy could help tone some stomach muscles if anyone else thinks it's not a totally ridiculous idea? Hah

Great, thanks for the home exercise tips which can lose weight. Even, it is necessary to have a healthy weight does depend on doing some exercise too.

Just do cardio workout like burpees and running, eat less carbs have a Kitchen Discipline man! Just don't forget to get enough rest :)

Back