HMR Diet

luckily i have one of these things called a "grocery store" close by. as unbelievable as it may sound, i can walk in and see a plethora of vegetables and other fresh food with the same thing on common... only ONE ingredient. beware of the "O" food group... Cheetos, Doritos, Oreos, Nachos, etc. and ingredients that end in "-ose"... Sucrose, Dextrose, Fructose, Lactose, etc.

Hi, Patrick & welcome to the forum. A lot of people benefit from the structure of paid plans & if that gets you into healthy eating then that's a good thing. Once you get the hang of what food works for you then you should be able to prepare your own. I have never heard of HMR, as I'm in Australia, but there are many similar things here. Learning to prepare & cook your own food would be a better long-term option & would always be a very useful skill. Don't lose your enthusiasm & all the best with it.

luckily i have one of these things called a "grocery store" close by. as unbelievable as it may sound, i can walk in and see a plethora of vegetables and other fresh food with the same thing on common... only ONE ingredient. beware of the "O" food group... Cheetos, Doritos, Oreos, Nachos, etc. and ingredients that end in "-ose"... Sucrose, Dextrose, Fructose, Lactose, etc.
OLF: Tell me more about this magical place you call a "grocery store." ;)

Back