Hitt

Hi guys,
I am a newbie and started doing HITT for Fat Loss. I basically run as hard as i can for 30 secs and then i walk for 30 secs on a track and i repeat this for like 10 times. I am wandering if i am doing this right. I am 5'3 and weigh 140Lbs

believeryes said:
Hi guys,
I am a newbie and started doing HITT for Fat Loss. I basically run as hard as i can for 30 secs and then i walk for 30 secs on a track and i repeat this for like 10 times. I am wandering if i am doing this right. I am 5'3 and weigh 140Lbs

Sounds good to me, How far do you run for the 30 seconds???? I usually sprint the straights and walk the curves, or I sprint the straight, walk back, sprint again, do this for 8-10 times. The straights are 100 yards incase you didn't know, goal post to goal post. I usually dont make it all the way to the next goal, but close, I will get there LOL

awesome. I do exactly the same as u do. I sprint the straights and then walk the curves. I almost reach the end of the straights LOL. So what do u think is 100 yards enough?? :)

Thanks

Back