hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

blewtori999

i'm a newcomer just had my second child i'm 28
177 lbs :mad: can't fit any of my clothes
and i'm stuck in the the house all day
used to be 147 lbs need motivation
don't know anyone where i live just moved here and i don't drive first post with my army husband and i have a two year old

Welcome to the forum
New mommy again with a two year old, new location/home, and no friends/family around you,....wow that is alot to deal with never mind loosing the weight. Hopefully you live in an area where its not too cold right now and you can get out and walk, you'll get to know your new area, and perhaps meet the neighbours. If you dont have one, invest in a double stoller,...and a disc player and power walk. Perhaps there is a mommy and me play gym at a near by rec centre that you could partake in, so you can meet some other moms in your area and make some friends for your two year old. Remember hormones are getting all back in order, so take er easy on yourself, keep active and that post partum weight will eventually come off. Ya I know easier said than done,..I have three of my own. Good luck to you.

HI there,

I was told that you should give yourself a year to drop all the weight. I agree with Jennifer, try to get out and you'll probably meet some new people very fast, and even other new Mom's with the same problems. If it's an army base then there is probably more families that just got there...try and stay active - everything counts...
Good Luck with everything!!

welcome! It sounds like you and I have ALOT in comman. I had a baby (a year ago) and I have a 6 yr old daughter, I am also an "overweight housewife" I feel trapped. I know EXACTLY how you feel. I don't have much more to add to the other girls suggestions as they are great ones, but I will keep you in my prayers and I know in time things will start turning around for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back