Hey, I'm new, soccer player and I need advices

Hi everyone,
I'm a 21 yo woman, I've been playing soccer for 13 years, I've never really been subscribed in a gym, apart from an intensive 6 months in a row in my life (gift card) I'm not a big fan of gym, I love to train outdoors or play an intensive sport for my cardio. But when I have no choice I go to gym. Apart from that I've been training with soccer coaches all my life, and of course some running at the gym + muscles exercises to enhanced the soccer training. But I have to admit I was lazy and prefer to do just the cardio exercices + abs + buttocks. I also have one year of intensive kick-boxing 3 years ago, a lot of muscles endurance + development ( I used to weight 130lbs at that time).

I'm here because this summer I cannot play soccer because I'm away for traveling + business, not much time, I've been going running in a gym 5 to 6 days a week, 40 minutes of cardio on the threadmill + 20 minutes of spinning, then I finish with 300-400 different kind of abs. My actual weight is 120lbs for 5'f'4. What I want is to get flat ripped abs and lose all the fat that I can, because we can see that I have big strong muscles, but not enough tight and definite for my taste. Like I have abs but I want flat/ripped abs. My cardio isn't a problem because I don't have to play soccer, but still, I got to do cardio to burn the fat. Like when I play soccer my muscle are really tights but right now I don't have the chance to play soccer like I used too, (2hours) 4-6 times a week like 5 months ago.

As for my diet, I can say that I'm mostly vegetarian, lots of vegetables & fruits, I eat some fish & chicken & toffu, sometime cheese, I have a good alimentation, but I don't count what I eat, I eat because I'm hungry and because I love food. I drink A LOT of water, but since I'm away in my trip (1 month) I just got lazy with all the restaurant and the meetings around chinese food (actually I'm in Hong Kong) So what I want is some nice advice or exercise and diet tips to help me. Because I feel like my muscle are big but because I didn't maintain the rhythm they're more loose like the inside of my thights and my abs for example, so is there a way to get my muscles more tight but smaller, because I don't want to gain them back, I want to lose some weight like 5-8 lbs. Just to be ripped and tight. Maybe someday some fitness thing but not bodybuilding.

So I took some image of my stomach, my quadriceps and my arm.

View attachment 5586View attachment 5587View attachment 5588View attachment 5589View attachment 5590

Attachments

• Photo du 5683392-07- à 01.34.jpg
    Photo du 5683392-07- à 01.34.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 427
  • Photo du 5788644-07- à 01.36.jpg
    Photo du 5788644-07- à 01.36.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,445
  • Photo du 5814730-07- à 01.36.jpg
    Photo du 5814730-07- à 01.36.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 886
  • Photo du 5705012-07- à 01.35.jpg
    Photo du 5705012-07- à 01.35.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 405
  • Photo du 5885049-07- à 01.38.jpg
    Photo du 5885049-07- à 01.38.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,078
I can't help much with diet, but all I can say is, It's very good you drink lots of water, try mineral water if you sweat a lot as I guess you do running a lot. You'll regain minerals you lose and feel less thirsty somehow. As for eating, usual, better have carbs in the day, like lunch, and keep proteins for dinner if possible, so you burn the carbs in the day and gain the protein in bed =)

As for your body, seriously, You're Looking Good :)*lol*
To lose weight, even though honestly, you're really in good shape already, you just need to run more and sweat, even though 40 mins is a lot already :)
Try wearing a sweater or hoodie even if it's hot weather, that will make you sweat more. But never get dehydrated! ;) As for definition you talk about and not actual muscle mass gain, then yeah, just need to do reps and reps. If you want to maintain and get lean but not create bigger muscles, you just do it everyday or something.
If you wanna try something else, you could buy a skip rope. as a Boxer I can tell you that is good, and it kind of works your legs too so you'll define them too, and it's great for cardio and sweating.

Okay, well I donow if I helped much ^_^ I only speak from my personal fitness life experience, I don't have any qualifications so feel free to not even read it if you wish *lol*

Best Wishes for your plan, in any case, you're looking very good and fit in my opinion ;)

By the way I Love playing football (Soccer), that's great you've been playing so long ;)

Last edited:
Back