Sport Help!

Sport Fitness
ok...Im 14 years old. NOT LOOKING FOR STEROIDS. I would like to know...for pitching and baseball. I am over weight. I am 5'10'' and 175 lbs. I am looking to loose my extra FLAB all aroudn my body. Any tips on things i shouldnt eat. Or drink or anything. About a month ago i cut out Soda/Pop and Chocolate out of my eating and drinking habits. I have about 3x more water then i used to. But i mean i feel hungry now. And when im bored i eat. I work out for 1 hour everyweek day. Mon-Fri. and take off on the weekends. On the weekend...sat- i go to baseball and sweat my ASS off. haha. So i am still doing something physical. But sundays my off day. I would like to lose my extra fat and gain muscle. I have like 5 months to get into almost best shape i possible...thats when baseball starts. Any foods or diets i could use that doesnt involve pills. Just what i eat will be great. Thanks!

It sounds like you are on the right track! And I don't think that you are over weight, but you might want to switch some of the fat to muscle.

You say that you work out for an hour a day - how much of that is cardio and how much of that is weights? What is a typical workout for you?

On the food - well, you have cut out some good things to cut out. How much do you eat now? Are you on someting like a 60/20/20 or 40/40/20 (Carbs/Protein/fat) plan? If not or you have no idea, pick one of them and try to stick with it. I like the former for getting in or staying in generally good shape and the latter one for building muscle.

Back