Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

tink_a06

hello.. im a new member and im in need of some help. im going on 16 years old, im 5'7 and 160 lbs. i was wondering if anyone out there knew of any fast ways to lose some weight.. at least 15 lbs but hopefully more. i was wanting to lose this weight within 2 months. if you know any fast ways please please let me know. i was wanting to slim down around my hip area. im getting ready for prom and summer vacation. so, thanx for reading, please post me any suggestions back! thanx a lot!
ashley

Hey Ashley,
Welcome to the forum, i guess.

Well your 16.. are you..? and you weight 160IBS, seeing i live in australia in not to sure of the way you measure things seing we use metic. but i know that im 110IBS.
Well first thing is simple, cut out on ur fat as much as possible. I know that sounds crap coz everyone loves macdonalds and that is how you gain rapid weight. If you only have 2 months to do it in, then you dont have alot of time, which means you will have to keep up a rather high control of yourself when it comes to food and exersise.
try to walk / run as much as possible during the week and make sure you break a sweat coz thats how you know that u are losing weight. about 30-60 mins of hard cardio a day will be a good recommendation

If you are big boned in your hip area, well theres not alot you can do about that.. only if you have a large comsuption of fat around that area. thats when you will c the results from walking..
good luck,
need anymore help just msg me.
:)

.... don't over-exert yourself though. Make sure you take 1 or 2 days off if you are going to follow Eleanor's advice (which is what I would suggest also). If you can, cut down on the carbs (ie. pasta, bread) especially late at night when you will never use that energy.
.. as a tip before prom, to lose that extra few pounds, go easy on the liquids - unless you are going to drink heavy on prom ... then you need to stay a bit hydrated ... confused yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back