Help me, im desperate.

Hi, my name is Timmothy and im 15 and weigh 70lbs. I am 5ft 2" and hate it when i look in the mirror. I work out but you can still see my ribs when i lift my arms. I look like a white walking skeleton. Kids pick on me at school, and i get so mad, and it gets even worse when i know i cant do anything about it. I try to play it off, sometimes it works, but everyone knows i can't defend myself. My parents dont know how i feel because i haven't had the courage to tell them. I eat so much, and i still dont gain wight. I havent grown since 5th grade, and i get so upset when people remind me of it. People call me names and sometimes shove me into lockers. I never wear shorts because my legs are so skinny. People always tell me i am going to snap in half, and that i look like a pencil. Im the but of everyone's jokes. The teachers can tell whats going on and ask me abaout it, but i am too ashamed to say anything. Can someone please help me, i would be forever greatfull. I cant stand being like this, and i get even more angry when i think of hopw i will turn out in the future. Please help me. Email me at chromedout6989@yahoo.com or post here.

how long have you been working out ... ?? you won't see results that fast if you've only started recently. Check this out:
http://training.fitness.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=701
there's a good regime for pushups, situps, pull-ups ... you may not get big anytime soon (genes and a high metabolism at your age have a large factor), but no one will mess with someone who is 'cut' ... good luck!

Back