Help for the peeps out there!

funkydoody

Hi, my names laura and i have lost 1 1/2 stone in two months (ish). I spent ages trying to lose this weight in order to be the right weight. The main thing that changed for me is that i decided to use lots of different ideas instead of just a diet (exercise and stuff) and i found this website to be really useful, my friend suggested it after she lost loads of weight too. There's a free health guide report thingy but it's not got much in it. So i bought the full health guide cos my friend said it had loads of good advice and stuff in it. i want to share this knowledge cos it's the only thing thats worked for me for years!! its a lot of work but it works!! (pm me)

Last edited:
i'm sorry, i had to edit your post and remove the link. its nice that it has worked for you and that you want to help others, but links to sites selling things are not permitted. welcome to the forum!

funky doody...are you going to post anything constructive to the site or just make back handed comments??

I've had to delete a few inappropriate comments already.

huh?

back handed comments?? excuse me but i posted relevant feedback on the feedback thread.

or are people only allowed to post positive feedback because that kind of attitude is a bit totalitarian if you ask me.

n.b.

nb to anyone reading this thread:

my comments may seem a bit out of hand if you have not seen the pms i received from these mods.

i started this thread trying to help ppl lose weight and become more healthy so i included the webpage link that i found my weight loss program on.

immediately i was told to give it up, stop spamming and that if i said that ppl could pm me for the link that my user cp would be deleted. i also posted feedback explaining that i thought the force of these accusations and threats were too strong and received another pm saying that i had posted an inappropriate comment (see above)

thanks
laura

Back