Help Ditch the Dimples!?!

I am 38, 5' 10" 170lbs. with the worst thighs ever. My problem is they have major cellulite front and back. I work out at the gym twice a week doing 30 minutes of cardo and 45 minutes of strength training (all over). I also play tennis 2-4 times per week. I am trying to drop 20 lbs. too.

I am wondering if there is a specific exercise, diet and/or idea anyone has to get at this particular area. Please help.

Thanks,
Kris

seems good

On the face of it, sounds like a good workout.

Walking, running and rowing I suppose should be good. Legs curls probably a good idea. I'm not an expert. It sounds like you're already going about it good.

Your workout sounds great! Reducing bodyfat will certainly reduce the appearance of cellulite, but cellulite is a genetic thing. This is right from the mouth of a plastic sugeoun: He said the cellulite is formed when "strings" of connective tissue attach to the skin and pull it down..... same as dimples on your cheeks. Exercise won't get rid of it. Disappointing for sure. I would keep working out because how can it be bad? You will feel way better... and look better too!

Genetics, your right...

Mom mom is 63, walks 12-15 mi. per week and has the same thighs. After I drop the weight, I guess I can assess it then. Thanks.

Back